Sunday, July 28, 2024

Courage

Courage to love, courage to give up, courage to fight back.

Everything you do need courage. Everything you decide need courage. Just how serious each consequences will be. But in life dont look back. Move on. Looking back only helps if you want to correct a reversible mistake. But not a major one.

What's done is done. Looking back will not change your present. But it helps you make a more informed decision for future. It also will deter you to be have courage to repeat what you fall down at. Whether is it good or bad takes time to show. 

Ppl always say make mistakes and start anew. Minor mistakes are fine. They dont interfere with your life. But major mistakes are irreversible. So whatever u decide always think about the future. Is that what u want to live with for the rest of ur life. 

Whatever you believe may bite you when it falls. So believe with a benefit of doubt so that when things happen, you have courage and an escape route. Dont get stuck in situation you cant pull yourself out with. 

But whatever you decide is whatever u have took courage to do and that is good enough to move on. If you cant decide with time constraints then be prepared for both success and failure. For now I dont want any changes to my current life. Stay on course is the action I want to take. 

If there is a need to change nobody will be able to tell me except myself. I determine when I need to change my path. And only I can determine whether I should give another chance. 

If I feel there isnt a need to, then there isnt a need. I live the life I want to live and be free the way I want it to be. If there is someone prove importance for me to change my path, that is when I make my decision. And for that time will tell so. 

Nobody will walk the path I walk and is impossible to make someone hold responsible for my life. So I listen only to my heart and brain. Time will tell if it is of importance and I let time say. 

No comments: