Thursday, April 27, 2023

Australia Part 2

Been travelling a while with both Sam and my mum. Guess the trip is too long and taking another mental toll on me. Can't wait for my alone trip to Europe so I can relax myself mentally. 

Quarrel constantly happens between me, my mum and Sam. Im getting more and more annoyed with quarrels. Is like whenever there is quarrel I just feel like keeping my mouth shut and just avoiding. 

End of the day as long as Ashley is happy is my main priority. She has been missing aunty. Today kept asking me where is aunty. When aunty coming back. I really hope she comes back. Though I was a bit worried she doesn't. Even if she doesn't, I also can't do anything. Fingers crossed is the only thing I can do. 

Today is the first time I spend time with Ashley soaking bathtub. She hates bathtub when she was younger and she doesn't know how to appreciate aquarium. Today we went to aquarium and she was so happy looking at jellyfishes etc. Running around. Whereas the one with an angry face was my mum. Can see she was bored to death. Her face brighten up after she gets to go shopping mall to shop for her items. 

Today I was happy soaking bathtub with Ashley and seeing her enjoying aquarium and playing with the newly bought jellyfish that spray water. She was playing in the tub and refusing to come out. Got to coax a few times and extended thrice of her play time before she agrees. Promise to let her play again tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow I can relax myself by soaking in the tub too. Been so long since I last did it. 

My mum drank the wine that she bought and she finish it with Sam. Came into the room with a damn red face. She looks a bit blur and obviously slightly drunk. First time I see her in this state. Nv see her drink that much before. Only she saw me drink too much. And the only times I drink a lot was when I'm with Dor or Joce. Chit chat and drink. Nv have I overdrink before. And when I drink Im the type that talk a lot. 😂 After that I can't sleep cause my head is spinning too much. Either because I didn't drink enough or alcohol just dissipate from my body too fast. 

No comments: