Thursday, May 11, 2023

Boring

This week so boring. Dance was cancelled this Tues. Rest at home on mon and Tues. Today meet my mum. Tomorrow meet Eileen. Hahaha. Sat so far nua at home. Sun bring Ashley go out. 

The current disadvantage is renting. 3 more years when I'm 35 I will buy a house. Rent out a room. Total freedom for myself. Jiayou cq. Currently got to save up money for my house renovation and furniture etc. Feeling the monetary tight again. One quarter of my life chasing money. Feel so sian. If I didn't get married previously, I'm probably financial free at this point of life. 

Well with the disadvantage of having to stay with my mum. Hai. Life 就是没有十全十美. No matter which choice also has its disadvantages. At the least I'm more free at the moment. Hopefully my mindset can also be more free like I used to be. Don't think too much. Don't worry too much. Sometimes really is better being single than to marry the wrong person. The only thing that cannot affect is mental health.

No comments: