Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Europe week 2

Europe week 2 Im at santorini. Sea view everyday calms my heart. Refresh and relief my mental stress. 

Every meal is at a place with sea view. Things are more ex there as it is a touristy place. Bought a necklace which is gifted there which is gold and really very nice which multiple ways of wearing. 

Im fortunate that I am staying at fira. All the buses arrive and depart from Fira. You cant go from red beach to oia. Everywhere you go have to depart from Fira. 

During my days at santorini, I went to the black beach, Oia, white beach etc. The best beach to swim would be Oia. Also there is cliff jumping at Oia beach which I did. 

The moment i hit the water, my butt hurts. Adrenaline rush. I wont mind to do it again. But cause it hurts when hit the water so i would prefer not to. 

Got myself dark that day as I waited in the sun to video for a lady to jump. She told me she was from Perth. But when we nake friends and exchange fb i realize she is from Russia. Not sure why the lie but feels skeptical if you are lying. She ask me out for a meal or drink say she wants to thank me. I told her is ok cause Im leaving. 

I also took a train in santorini. It was worth it. Can enjoy eat and drink on the train see the sea view and mountain without being in the hot sun. Didnt swim at the white beach though so dont know if it is good. Water look not bad. 

These are the more memorable things that happen to me. If I ever come go to santorini again. Rmb have to book hotel with caldera view and best to stay fira. Then can travel around. Also Naussa is not bad for its local food and environment. The ambience is lively at dinner. Aris seafood risotto is really nice. Iriana cafe has very good pancakes and view for sunset also. 

No comments: