Monday, June 12, 2023

Weekend

Fri I met Jessica for dinner. We had a good chat. Talking about how her friend kept finding excuses to stay in relationship. How her friend recently considering divorce etc etc. Recently I had a thought. What is 过客? Someone who is in your life and left? So even if u are in marriage but once divorce and the person left your life is he/she consider a 过客 then? Someone who doesn't stay with you all the time until death is 过客? Anyway just some thoughts

Sat I met Eileen. We chit chat a lot. I told her about my doubts and concern. She told me why think so much? I'm too afraid of being used by ppl. But honestly who doesn't use who? Even friends. You meet them up to pass time not? Which I agreed. Of course on top of having similarities in personality and values, yes as human we make use of each other cause we are social but until what extend and limit is the key. 

Sometimes as we grow up, we met with more and more materialistic things. We worry more and more about being used. We get more and more calculative and set our guards up higher with even the people closest to us and cause hurt to them as well as ourselves. That why I miss the times when life can be simple.

Sun I bring my daughter out to play. Is so hot. But as long as she is happy everything is worth it. Spend a lot to let her rides at the carnival. Play darts etc. As long as I can provide I will. 

No comments: