Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Cant sleep

Recently cant sleep again. Super annoyed. Had a little quarrel. Sometimes I think to myself if I am asking too much or I am just too tired. I know nobody is perfect. But sometimes I just ask myself. Why am I tolerating all these when I can be free at my own house. No need to care what I buy. No need to ask someone for permission when I buying something. Can have all the inconvenience I want in my house. Or worse when someone just say no without explaining. I'm tired of asking and needing to push someone for a reason for why no. 

Why no? just no. Why just no? Im annoyed. is it that difficult to explain? Is it that difficult to coax? Maybe I just need some time myself to unwind. Annoyed needing to entertain an aunty who is totally unrelated to me. Expecting and expecting stupid things from me. Hello. Im just a normal girl. dont have ridiculous expectations of me. Im not your daughter in law. I really pity the person who become your daughter in law must be damn unlucky to have you as mother in law. yea right. Im staying at your place but still is for the sake for your child. Actually I can hack care that much right? Since my feelings doesn't matter. 

The only thing I am staying here for is to have more time together. But since it doesn't seem to matter that Im upset or angry then what for I actually care if we have more time together? I dont even know what I am angry about now. Is it the fact that I am staying with inconvenience? Tolerating? or it is that my feelings wont cared for? Or maybe is all. Let's deal with it one at a time. Staying with inconvenience and tolerating, easy to solve. Feelings not cared for requires communication. Let's see how we can communicate. 

No comments: