Thursday, January 4, 2024

Splurging

These few days been splurging again. Looks like I have to cut my travel budget in this way else I will not be able to reach my saving goals from the way I spend money. With hormones changes, cravings too. 

In future when Im moving to new office expenses on food will probably increase. Though it isn't much cheaper at great world also. Average meals a day is about $6-7. Dinner will be more expensive. Hmm got time need to double check how much do I actually spend on food. 

Today my boss was saying about black filling are already Mercury which means I ate small amount of mercury everyday. Got to remove and change. Looks like I have to research more on it. Everyday now Im looking at how to renovate all new house in the future. 

In the past I often think about getting bigger house. The bigger the house the better. Was considering a 3 room flat. Nowadays I am reconsidering this concept. Maybe it is good I just get a smaller house and build up my saving for retirement. Just buy from hdb bto then to pay extra to overhyped flat prices and loans.

Then I get target to aim for the brs as well. Earn more interest from govt with higher interest in cpf. Or should I target from rental. I wonder which is more worth planning. When I have time I should plan and see. 

No comments: