Thursday, March 30, 2023

Boring

Getting bored already. Everyday counting down to the days I resign and travel. Talk to my ex boss on Tues. She ask me what I want to do in life? I said I don't have a preference in scope. But for money. I will stay wherever pay me the right amount of money I wanted. She say I have to consider with that amount where can I work at? Which position to get that amount? I say my range is not high so every company should be ok to pay that range. Is really not about the scope. I can work and be willing to learn everything. As long as I feel sense of achievement and recognition it is enough for me. Easily contented.

I can't wait to travel. See the world and relax myself. Hopefully come back refreshed and ready to start on a new chapter. New job. Ppl are worried about me travelling alone. But I want to try. Of course I'm worried too. But life is too short to worry about everything. If is a challenge I have to work on then I resolved it. Worrying about things will be nv ending. U got to try to know. Of course I will read and understand things to defend myself better. 

I'm optimistic about my future life. New job, new place, new goals to work on. Living in the present and living for the future. Can't change the past but I can dictate my future which starts from now. 

Though there is still one concerning issue which I'm unsure about. It feels like my criteria is difficult to find and those that fit isn't what I wanted. I have been thinking if I should change those criteria or stick on? Anyway I'm not rushing so why not just take the time to find? But on the other hand I don't have an ending goal so why not just stick to one suitable? But if I anyhow stick to one suitable then I will be wasting time because is not what I want. Then I'm being irresponsible. Hai. 那过剩的责任感和原则.

These two contradicting factors are really making me indecisive. I really want to be greedy and wanted to have both. I can't decide which is more important now. I let go of one I want at the same time couldn't work with one that fit the criteria. But then both have boundaries issues. Nvm. Just keep finding.

Today I just found out something shocking. Though I heard it from Dor but still. I can't take that fact yet. I'm brought up differently. There is no such thing as interview or dating with intimacy. Get to know each other is priority. Now I understand what he meant by don't rmb when is the last time he waited for someone for that matter. 

No comments: