Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Bali trip

Finally I have a trip with my cousins to Bali. Last time we went on a trip together was when I was less than 10yo we went hk. You nv know when you won't get the chance to accompany your family and friends again. 

So I cherish every moment and chance I get to do it now. Build as much memories as possible to take with me. Time is precious and limited. Therefore only leave for people important and worth to me. 

This Bali trip is fun. Had a lot of first time experience. My room mate is WL and I had a whisky coke every single day cause is cheap. We try to teach WL swimming. She is quite fast learner. Guess our family genes are still good. Did surfing for the 1st time. We did it very slowly. Very tiring. Requires a lot of stamina. But worth it for the experience. Slept through that night.

Another 1st time experience was the big swing. Been so long since I'm on a swing. Damn shiok. Though is short moment but fun. Another one is cycle on a zip line. I cycle with HQ. We did the couple cycling. Wanted to try the flying fox. But is seems very meh. Straight line. Instead of downward. Not worth the price.

We Went to seed eatery, a Thai restaurant recommended by Maria. Really nice and we were so lucky. We manage to get seats and that day was the last day they open before they moved. 

Penny lane was not bad also. A cafe. Most of the days we ate breakfast and was too full all the way until dinner. One of the day we went jimbaran for sunset. The sunset there is as beautiful as usual. Seriously won't mind to go there just to watch the sunset. While ordering food, sadly, me and yq miss half the sunset. Timing wasn't exact. Food at Hatiku was nice also. Their garlic butter prawn was delicious. But we really doubt is garlic butter. Then the clam in padang sauce was also excellent. Only the salted egg sotong was meh. For the view and price is ok.

Went to finns club also. Is an atas place. Need min spending probably for the nice seats. Is really a very happening club. Next time got chance can go again with the right people.

My most happy purchase is polo dress. The dress that I have been eyeing for years. Always didn't buy due to the cost and size. Used to be so skinny. Can't fit. Even their smallest size is too big for me. This time I try and is fitting. Though sizing feels weird I just bought the blue that feels sitting. Bought one for Ashley too. We can have mother daughter dress.

Just back from Bali and I'm looking forward for my next trip. In less than 2 months I will be in Europe. Can't wait to be there. This time alone. When I was in Bali I will miss Ashley. Today I'm going to see her. Yay. Wonder if she will want to sleep with me tonight. Guess I got to bribe her with chocolate milk tart 😊

No comments: