Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Work

Have some unhappiness at work today. Boss ask about the forecast why differ so much. Ask where is the buffer etc. Already told her from start buffer very low. We went through together some more on the items. She was the one who say to provide realistic estimate. Then now come say not enough. She was the one who say she don't foresee got other expenses then end up got other rental. Now come find fault with me. 

Before she place deposit I already emphasize is too tight. I don't think we should put 3 months. She insist. Then now got issue not enough funds. Apr I not around. She use the fund for other rental. Some more didn't inform me. Now not enough then come and jump. Hai. I also nv give face told her straight that I already informed her clearly. 

End of the day did provide some solutions to her and got to follow up on those solutions.

Talk to D earlier this week. She say she got to fork up double for the house. She don't know how much her hub earn but she is confident her hub will pay back. I ask her how long? If plus kids etc loan will only keep rolling. She say is different. I didn't want to say anything. Im worried about her. I hope her hub don't let her down and disappoint her. I don't want see her going the same path. As much as I want to insist her hub pay for fee with whatever stock fund he has. But is her choice anyway. 

She said don't calculate all these things as a family. Is not wrong to say that. And she said she still has her si fang qian. I really hope she is not her hub Quan he li bi de choice. Somehow I can feel a bit of a ji suan. 6th sense. 

No comments: