Friday, May 26, 2023

Happy

Originally from yesterday night till today I'm feeling sad. But now I feel happy. While walking to bus stop, it starts to drizzle. When I reach mrt, it started to pour heavily. I didn't have an umbrella and there are people who were stuck at the traffic light just like me. Waited past two green light. Was wondering if I should dash across on the 3rd. 

Just then there is this aunty who place an umbrella on the share umbrella rack. I saw she left and took the umbrella. Share it with another lady I saw that was stuck with me. Cross the road together and place it back on the rack on opp side. 

Feels happy when I see kindness being spread around. Even though is a small gesture, it warms my heart and brighten up my day today. Thank you. 😊

Been staying in sembawang for a few months. I feel the residence here are really very warm and kind. This is not the first time I have been treated with kind gesture staying here. People will wait for u at the lift. People will share their umbrella with others in need. They will talk to you and inform you to be careful with covid which is happening at our block. 

Today have planned out my iternary. Go watch little mermaid. Then later can to yishun dam. Nua a bit then go home. 

No comments: