Monday, May 29, 2023

Weekend

Last friday suddenly feel like going yishun dam.

I went to watch little mermaid. Sebastian is so cute in the show and so funny like the cartoon. The movie was well made and is exactly like the cartoon version except the animal. I didnt expect Sebastian to be a crab and Flounder to be so thin. Hahaha. Also didnt expect scurry not to be a seagull. I always thought Scurry was a seagull. 

Before the movie I ate kimchi soup. While carrying the soup I was distracted, spill the boiling soup over my thigh. Damn painful. Luckily I have already reach the table, else will be worse if I have to react to the pain while holding the soup. Quickly put it on the table before I lost control of the soup due to the pain. Have to rush for the movie, so I didnt actually attend much to the wound. Just try to air it while eating the noodles. 

After eating, make a quick trip to the toilet, wash the wound slightly then rush for the movie. After the movie then I went to toilet to take closer look. The scar is already there. red patch on my thigh. This is the second time I scald myself. The first time was worse because it was burning oil. My whole hand couldnt even move. The moment it drop on my hand, I think my hand didnt know how to even react. It took like few mins for the pain to kick in.

After the movie, I went to yishun dam. Eileen rush over after appointment to accompany. So touching. She really can understand emotions and she able to empathize very well. She ask me if I'm emo. Hahaha. Which I am. Needed time to walk. Took a long walk alone before she join me. By the time she join me, Im already alright. We chat and she had a quarrel with her fiance started from a mistrust. I talk to her about things she has to note and pointed out things she can improve on or try. We end up having a last min staycay at clark quay. Slept at almost 4am that night. Luckily didnt have any early plans next day. 

Next day we woke up is already lunch time. We had vietnam food and cab to bishan. She bought KFC to appease her fiance then I went to see Ashley. Wish I had more time for her. As usual, his attitude just make me angry. Ask him about the teacher parent conference. He told me I didnt ask him for the link. WTF. That day he told me about the timing I said ok. Furthermore I say u send me the details. He didnt send for whatever selfish reasons and he has the cheek to say I didnt ask for it. I just said you dont know what is call collaboration? You got the link and you cant send? I cant be bothered to argue with him since is already past, I just say tell me everything the teacher say in detail. He told me oh in summary Ashley need to manage her emotions more. 

Im so annoyed. I dont know what is his point. Is always difficult to communicate with him when he couldnt be more objective and put his personal emotions aside. End of the day, I just try to be patient because I want to know Ashley's performance. The rest are not my concerns. Learn to be objective is what I need to do when communicate with him. Cant let his emotions affect me and make me lose what is important. I already lost too much.

We went to ECP. Ashley rode her bicycle. She is getting good with her bicycle and since she is growing taller fast, the bike is almost just nice height for her. But the bicycle tire no air. So a bit difficult to ride. We were riding around looking for the ice cream uncle as Sam promised to give her ice cream. She skate a bit on the skateboard. Then Sam carry her on shoulder most of the time back. She was lazy to walk or ride. 

Dinner we ate at the hawker. Sam bought food I bought drinks. He bought chicken wings, sotong and veg. I know the sotong is buy for me cause I like to eat de. After Ashley ate her chicken rice, she play some sand jump around doing some counting on the log. Then went to nai nai house shower. Sam send me back home. By the time I reach home, Ashley already fell asleep in the car. Didnt manage to say bye to her or kiss her. 

Luckily didnt arrange any sunday morning activity. Met up with Z had lunch and volunteer at acres. This time they send me to help out the aviary. Feeding the baby birds. They are so cute, I thought they will keep eating as long as you feed them. Then I realize they doesnt. They will stop opening their mouth when full except one baby Mynah. So fat already still keep eating. LOL. But one thing for sure, once they not hungry, they dont chirp. Else they very noisy. Then there is this one bird who was already release to the wild. But still hanging around refusing to go. Damn funny. 

Then got one owl, heard that when it was here, weigh 100g until now still weigh 100g. Hahaha. The owl dont like to eat. Saw the staff force feeding it. It just keep struggling then refuse to open its beak. Got to force it open to feed it. But at the least it didnt spit out. It was really fun experience volunteering there. So dont mind to continue. For Z, he was task to clear the tortoise poop. Then 80% for the time he was cutting grass. I think he did it too slowly. The staff say he got to fill up the basket. He didnt even fill half while at it. LOL. So cant handle other things. He complaining about too boring how he need to bend his waist to go cut the grass etc. 

Sometimes I really wonder his motive of volunteering. You volunteer to help out. Why does it matter what you help out with? After the volunteer, we ate dinner and sing K. He is like my sing K partner. Last time I also call him to sing K. This time also. He got a list of sing K songs that he pick from. Damn funny. 

This weekend was therapeutic. At the least kept myself busying and distracted so I dont have to think about the sad things. Z say I was a texter can reply him very fast whenever he text. I also think to myself. Hahaha. I am really a texter. like to text a lot. But also because my this job is too free. Too difficult to pass time so I like to text. If is not for this job, I probably wont reply text that quickly also. His explanation about text give me a different perspective also. Some people are just not the same I guess.

No comments: