Monday, October 23, 2023

Back to Sg

Life is back to the usual working life. Mon-fri work. Found a job quite fast. Didnt have much choices due to fixed expenses. But at the least is something i enjoy doing. I always feel so happy being able to work in something I enjoy and a job that is enough to support the lifestyle i want also. 

Budgeted my salary now. Having a goal to work forward always makes me motivated. Life gets meaningless when you dont have goals. For my entire life, is good that I always have a goal to work on. After I have my daughter, I was depressed. Somehow I lost motivation and lost my priorities. And now Im back and happy. 

Nv lose what is important to you end of the day no matter which life cycle you are at. Apart from the usual life cycle, there are a lot of things to see. Family shouldnt be what tie you now and it will nv will. People who love you will understand that and support you. Freedom should nv be compromised while you are with ppl who love you. Im happy I found ppl who love me and supported me. Doesnt restrict me and discourage me. 

Ppl who make me happier and ppl who make me willing to stay. 

No comments: