Monday, October 23, 2023

Europe Week 6

Last week of the trip and I will be back to Singapore. Haven go back to sg and Im already miss travelling. 😔 

Enjoying my last week at the beach barcelona. At the least transport here is still acceptable. Staying just 5 min walk to the beach. First few days was super hot. Like crazy and the room has no wind coming in because is facing inwards. Last few days was super cold as it was raining. Enjoy my days here. Go to the beach almost everyday. See jellyfish clear sea. 

You can be naked on the beach. So you will see ppl without top. Barcelona is a good place to relax. The house by the beach also look very nice. 

Still no beach so far can match the one at fiji. Nice corals, blue sea. Lots of sea animals to see. When I retire that is one of the place I would like to retire in. 

If money isnt an issue is really good to travel around. Go back sg to visit friends and relatives and then travel again when ready. That will be part of my goal. 

Financial freedom

No comments: