Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Busy with work

Recently a lot of work pending to clear. Audit, tax, balance sheet schedule. Now is month end also. Still got another entity audit reporting.

After finishing all these, I need to start doing next year tax to prevent last min overcrowding. Still got shopee and lazada interface issue to clear. 

Processes are being streamline. Things seems to be moving better to my expectations. Still having work life balance. Dec is here again. My most packed and money bleeding month of the year. This year additional wedding. 

Still wondering how should I be celebrating my birthday this year. 🤔 Dor should be celebrating with her hubby. 1st year staying together. Honeymoon period. Busy but happy. Cant imagine when she start having a baby. As long as she is prepared, at the least the mental is well prepared for. 

After Dec will be all the new year gathering and meetup liao. The standard gathering period. So busy at work, didnt even have the time to think about travelling. Usually every quarter i will be travelling. But this quarter I didnt. Next travel tentatively is in Mar. If I put another travel in jan will feel too close. Hmm. Then Feb is cny. Maybe should just stay in sg. Save cost. Since I spend too much on my freedom trip. 

Good to accumulate the leave also. This company has a different leave period and year end. Good to change. Not so packed at least. Is a good benefit cause Dec can be a travel time for me too since is no longer year end. Let's see how next year. Got to make sure spend within my budget. Save up enough. 

No comments: