Thursday, July 20, 2023

Europe day 1-2

My yolo Europe trip.

Yesterday was my first day here. Long hours of flight. Sit until my backside hurt. Landed in Rhodes and took a bus to hotel. Long bus journey another 1 hour. Saving cost while on this trip to make sure I don't over budget.

Today went shopping. Bought 2 shorts and a top for myself. Bought a dress and umbrella for Ashley. So hot the weather that I got to buy cold coffee twice. Tomorrow going to bring cold water out in my thermal.

Stay at galazio. Disappointed with the room. What sea view. Totally no view. Garden view have la. Sea blocked by restaurant in front. Bad review. While travelling, feel that the ppl here aren't friendly. Maybe is the way they talk. The tone and all quite rude. Like the staff at galazio. Hopefully next few days can swim. 

So far I feel is quite safe here is Rhodes. Today lunch I ate pita. Share the table with a guy. Saw that tomato sauce bottle on the table. Without thinking I just took it and use on my pita and put on my plate. 

The guy kept looking at me. But didn't say anything. After that he left and took the sauce back to counter. Where the counter staff just kept it. I was thinking why the guy don't just leave it there. After a while then I remembered. Ppl have been saying there is no free sauce in Europe. Maybe the guy did paid for that sauce. Which is why he kept looking at me. Anyway use already use. Hahaha. Can't puke back also and the guy also didn't say anything. So..... Act blur. 😂

No comments: